Friday, November 19, 2010

Shutterfly Cards!

When my fabulous friend Carlye told me about a promotion that Shutterfly was doing where you get 50 free christmas cards, just by blogging about it, I couldn't think of anything more simple, mostly because I love shutterfly to begin with! The web-site is uber user friendly and there are so many cute products to choose from. Last christmas I made both of sets of grandparents calendars, which you can learn about here that featured all of their grandchildren and they all loved them. I've also used Shutterfly in the past for christmas cards and have loved them too. So I'm more than happy to sing this company's praises especially when it means another chance to use their awesome product again! The only hard part will be trying to pick out just one design that I like...oh and licking all those envelopes! Happy Holidays!...oh and P.S. I need your address!

No comments: