Monday, October 3, 2011

Worth It.

The pregnancy was long...even though it was almost the exact same amount of time as the other two...it seemed longer. The nausea, the horrific headaches, the heartburn radiating from my knee-caps, the sleepless nights, the exhausting days, chasing two children around in the summer temperatures while I got bigger and bigger...was all worth it. My darling Chloe Jean... you were worth it.

Chloe Jean Knackstedt

September 14, 2011 10:40am

8 lbs. 11 oz. 19.5 inches

6 comments:

Meredith said...

Congratulations on baby Chloe! She is a cutie.

Unknown said...

Well said. So worth it. I can't wait to meet her!

Sara Lee said...

I am so glad you finally blogged about her. She is absolutely adorable. What a sweet girl. My boys are really excited to get a baby sister this February. Hope she is this cute.

Kathy said...

Chloe! You are here and you are so beautiful! Can't wait to meet you!

KatieElizabeth said...

Will she marry Micah or Beau?? Then she can complain about her MIL ;).

Natalie said...

Congratulations!!!!!!

She is beautiful. :)