Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Overwhelmed...

I watched this video on my friend Nikko's blog and by the end I was sobbing. With America the way it is today, I have to try so hard not to get scared and to have faith in Heavenly Father. I try to stay away from politics just because it's fear of the unknown that keeps me away, and I also get so disheartened by the way in which our society has changed. I wanted to share this video only because it gave me an overwhelming feeling that, though we are all different, we are ALL God's children, he loves us, he wants us to be happy, and he wants us to be successful. I think that if we all truly believed this we would live in such a different world. Even though I'm not catholic I believe in the sanctity of marriage between a man and a woman, the sacredness of life given by God, and the right to worship freely how, what, and where we may, and I really appreciated the message this video had.

3 comments:

Kathy said...

That video was awesome and I am grateful for he nation in which we live. At least we have this kind of freedom. I totally agree with you. Love ya

SandraK said...

That was powerful. I'm so glad that I had the opportunity to vote and did. I worry about the election but I know that the Lord will be right there with me no matter what if I keep faith with Him by doing what I should. Hang in there.

Anonymous said...

I saw this video and decided to get involved. I'm not Catholic, but that video was so powerful. Prop 8 has been my life the last two months, seriously, 14 hours a day. It's the biggest fight our generation has had. I'm SO GLAD to have been part of God's Miracle for California. I've got war stories, small miracles and battle scars from the trenches here:

http://beetlebabee.wordpress.com/