Sunday, December 21, 2008

13 Hams Later...

Ahhhh...the sweet sigh of relief....a) the christmas ward social is over,it went well. I think we had close to 300...wow.. A lot of people came up to me afterwards and said they enjoyed it. During meetings on Sunday, the Bishop already had ideas for next year...sheesh b) Kimball is on break until the 6th and his next rotation is an every other day attendance...what will I do with him around so much? c) We're moved in, its finally starting to feel like home. I took some pictures of course!

Fire place...we've had a fire already but are having to figure out the propane still
Master bedroom
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!!....finally!
Kitchen...slightly bigger than the last...
Most favorite part about the new house...a play room! Mya loves playing in a room that she doesn't sleep in... for now its a room full of toys all to herself!
The other half of the play room...craft room/office
Bathroom
Second favorite thing about the house..the master bathroom still stays in commission when the toilet is being used because it has a separate door...Yay!

d) Surprisingly most of my christmas shopping is done, mostly since Kimball and I aren't shopping for eachother since we got a new couch and bookcase! Which we both love!


e) Rehearsals are over for the time being. I was invited to sing 3 musical numbers on Sunday and I'm happy with how it went. I'll actually miss having rehearsals a couple nights a week, not only because it got me out of the house, but because I'll miss the opportunity to do something I love and enjoy, but don't always make time for.

Anyway, right now Kimball and Mya are out shopping, my house is picked up, and the baby is asleep...what to do, what to do.....

9 comments:

nikko said...

I can't believe your house is so well decorated already and you've only been in it a matter of weeks. You are amazing!

I love the couch. I've been wanting a new one, but with the amount of jumping my boys do, it seems really impractical. ;o)

Unknown said...

That is a lovely couch...I feel like I've missed something though...what are you rehearsing? Enjoy all your Kimball time!

Humphrey Family said...

You are amazing...I can't believe that your house already emulates the local pottery barn after only a couple of weeks. We have been in this house now for five months and are still unpacking! Tell you what, in all of your spare time (hee hee) why don't you come over and turn my house into a masterpiece!

Jay said...

Looks lovely! I'll sign up to have you come work your magic on my house. The ward party was great.

Kathy said...

I love the house, you kitchen looks like mine except the counter top and floor is a different color. Have fun with your family!

SandraK said...

How darling is Miss Mya! but where is Aiden? Your house is beautiful but knowing you, you'll be "improving" it as time goes on. Can hardly wait to see you guys. Just be really careful because the weather is supposed really ugly Friday.

Lana said...

love the new house! very nice :)

The dinner was AWESOME! as were the musical numbers. NOw you can relax and enjoy Christmas!

Carlye said...

You're house is very cute. I'll just have to pop in some time and see it. I'm jealous of the play room. So is Tyler.

Natalie said...

I love your new house. What a surprise for me to see that you had moved. We were without internet for almost a month, but now we're set. I now need to catch up on the rest of your blog.
I love the way you decorate. You are a master decorater!
I miss seeing you, but we must be on the Lord's errand.
Love n'hugs