Friday, December 30, 2011

Resolve

re.solve [re-zolv] verb, noun
verb
1. To come to a definite or earnest decision about
noun
1. a resolution or determination made as to follow some course of action.
2. firmness of purpose or intent; determination

Today I'd like to resolve to
~Gossip less (yes I know it'd be better to resolve to not gossip AT ALL, but I don't want to set myself up for failure....Dont tell me your secrets!!!!!)
~Examine my demands on my family and close friends more carefully
~Be more positive, particularly with my husband
~ Make my demands more thoughtful, and quiet.
~ Read the Sunday school lesson each week.
~Blog once a week
~Eat healthier, excercise more (...groundbreaking I know.)

and we'll see how we do with those few things, and with God's help, and yours Dear Reader, I can make 2012 better than any year before.

No comments: