Wednesday, September 24, 2008
1. Where did you meet? Branbury Park Apartments BYU 58th ward...he was my sunday school teacher...funny story actually you'll have to ask one of us sometime...I may or may not tell you
2. How long did you date before you were married? If you consider going to his apt. and watching him study "dating" then 8 months...if not then about two weeks j/k
3. How long have you been married? Three years and 5 months almost exactly
4. What does he do that surprises you? Folds Laundry, Enjoys poetry (maybe I shouldn't have told you that).
5. What is your favorite feature of his? His Eyes, and his big shoulders
6. What is your favorite quality of his? He is very forgiving, he also does pretty much anything I ask him to which I am not grateful enough for.
7. Does he have a Nickname for you? Holly Dolly, Holicious, Holly Bear, all of them I hate
8. What is his favorite color? Is he choosing a shirt or buying a car?
9. What is his Favorite food? Any kind of comfort food, Meat, Meat, Meat, and more meat . . .But above all he loves Taco Bell almost as much as he loves me.
10. What is his favorite sport? It's a toss up between football and football, he's a freak
11. When and where was your first kiss? Halloween, his apartment, he likey the cat costume, Meow!
12. Favorite thing to do as a couple? Listen to music, take naps, go out to dinner....are you yawning yet?
13. Do you have any Children? 2, Mya the menace and Aiden, his man-cub
14. Does he have a hidden talent? He's a pretty good writer, I think its from the poetry thing
15. How old is he? 29 next June....wow
16. Who said I love you first? Me... since he initiated the first kiss, I decided to take care of this one. Later he said he wanted to say it first but he knew if he did it meant we were getting married. I dont know if that was supposed to make me happy or sad.
17. What is his favorite type of music? He's as much of a melting pot when it comes to music as I am.
18. What do you admire most about him? How hard of a worker he is. Even if he's been on call all night at the hospital he still comes home and wants to help with the kids. He loves his kids soooo much.
19. Do you think he will read this? Most Likely....I hope I didnt say anything thats unfair...I love you so-o much Kimball
I tag anyone who loves their husband and hasn't been tagged yet.