Thursday, July 23, 2009

Deep Roots

Well after the wedding Kimball needed to get back to Texas to start studying for his Step 2 board exams, but before he left we did a couple of things worth mentioning. We took the kids to see Daddy-o's old stomping grounds on BYU campus. It's a completely different side of Kimball that I don't get to see very often, he gets very sentimental and nostalgic, and speaks of his children attending this wonderful University. Anyway, we got the kids t-shirts and Aiden a football (good juju for when he trys out for the team someday =o) It was fun!






Also before Kimball and Aiden left we had to make time to take advantage of my best friend Carlye's excellent photography skills. Here are a couple favorites!











to see more of Carlye's excellent work and all of her info go to www.carlyemorganphotography.com

2 comments:

Kathy said...

I love the pictures! Thanks again for helping me finish my book! Your a great friend, although a little when on meds! JK

Clarissa said...

Fun blog! You have so many skills :) It's funny, when I go anywhere near BYU or even think about it too much I have a totally different reaction that mostly involves anxiety!