Sunday, August 2, 2009

Here comes Baby Alex!

Saturday night I threw a shower for our dear friend Katy and baby Alexandria who should be here any day. Quite a few people were out of town, but we still got a good turn-out. Great friends, yummy food, and 1 pregnant belly = Good Times.
I made 6 different desserts...these fruit tarts were my favorite.
Baby Emily. So-o-o-o-o sweet.





The rag quilt I made for her...can you see what shape is in the quilt?


Then we all wrote a lullaby or rhyme that we sing to our kids on the squares on the back.

The flower pens and stamped recipe cards, that were given out as favors.

We can't wait for her to finally get here!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are so crafty! The carriage quilt is adorable...I remember when you couldn't even sew. And your tarts look pro. Good woman.